top of page

Auto Accident Insurance Coverage

We accept all major auto insurance policies. Many insured parties in Washington State carry Personal Injury Protection (PIP coverage) so that in the event you sustain injuries while in a vehicle your medical costs are covered. You will need a medical referral from your MD, DC, ND, or OD before we can begin treatment. If you have any questions about how to get a referral contact us at 360-440-8060 and our staff can assist you.

We also accept third party liability cases where we will deliver care now when you need it and collect payment when your case has settled. Please call our insurance department if you have any questions.

Michele Jarrell (360)440-8060

bottom of page